Thursday, April 19, 2007

When A Woman Invites You To Watch A Movie Never Really Watch The Movie

Question From A Reader: This woman invited me over to watch a movie at her house at around 10:30 at night.

Shortly afterwards while watching the movie I've got my arm around her and she rests her head on my shoulder. She lies down on the couch sideways and I lay down right next to her.

She is really close to me, while I have got my hands around her. Now I am thinking good I'll be able to kiss her soon.

Around 2 in the morning when I am about to leave, I lean in to kiss her and she turns away!

I don't get it, is she not interested in me?

Answer:

If you got there around 11 at night and then had her lying down next to you shortly thereafter, you likely didn't get a kiss because you were much more interested in watching the movie than making out with her.

At least that is what she might have been thinking or maybe not, the point is you waited till the last minute to kiss her and she said no; then the date ended.

If you invite a woman or are invited by a woman to watch a movie alone at her house, realize that she is expecting you to make a move fairly soon in the movie.

By move I mean a make out session at least.

If you do not make a move during the movie then don't make a move after the movie either, at least that way she will be confused as to why you even came over.

If you do make a move during the movie continue making moves throughout the movie or go home.

Women who invite you over just to watch a movie really are not attracted to you and there is no need for you to be there.

Any movie that you really want to watch you should watch by yourself at home or with friends who you know you will not make a move on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home